Paper Cutters - MBM 721 LT 28 inch Hydraulic Fully Automatic Programmable
The 28" Triumph 721 LT handles the many production challenges of digital, in-plant, and on-demand printing. The high speed, fully programmable 721 LT features safety light beams and an air table for easy paper handling.
- Advanced keypad includes digital measurement readout, and can store up to 20 programs with 16 steps in each.
- Safety features include true two-hand operation by electronic control and safety light beams.
- Electro-mechanical blade drive.
- Hydraulic clamp with finitely adjustable clamp pressure and optical indicator.
- Electronic hand wheel with finitely variable speed allows fine adjustment of back guage.
- Push buttons for fast back guage movement (forward and reverse).
- Snap-in false clamp rate.
- Power back guage for precise positioning.
- Foot pedal for pre-clamping and optical cutting line indicator for easy sight trimming.
- Cutting blade made of high quality HSS steel.
- Swing cut for more cutting precision.
- Solid steel blade carrier guided on both sides, adjustable.
- Adjustable blade depth.
- Cutting Width: 28"
- Cutting Height: 3"
- Narrow Cut: 3/4"
- Cutting Length Behind Knife: 28-1/4"
- Clamp Pressure: 550 psi - 4400 psi.
- Table Length in Front of Knife: 20-3/4"
- Motor: 2 HP
- Cutter size: 52-1/2"(H) x 51-3/8"(W) x "(D)
- Power: 208 V, 3 Phase
- Shipping weight: 1,364 pounds
|34-7/8" Cutting Sticks||01MCS0671||$125 |