Paper Cutters - MBM 5551-EP 21 1/2 inch Hydraulic Fully Automatic
The Triumph 5551-EP takes productivity and operator safety to new levels for in-plant printers, binderies and copy shops. The 5551-EP runs preset jobs at the touch of a button while safety light beams protect the operator.
- Programmable keys for fast operation and paper eject, plus memory key for repeat cuts.
- Advanced keypad features 9 preset programs with up to 9 steps each.
- Adjustable hydraulic clamping pressure allows mark-free cutting of carbonless, cast-coated and other specialty papers.
- Front table area protected by safety light beams.
- True two-hand operation by electronic control.
- Foot pedal for pre-pressing and cutting line indicator.
- Hydraulic operation for cut and clamp.
- Makes up to 26 cuts per minute.
- Makes adjustments quickly with electronically controlled back gauge and manual fine adjustment knob.
- Back gauge has electro-mechanical drive and is guided at the side.
- Optical cutting line indicator.
- Adjustable blade depth from outside.
- Move the cutter to the job on the included castors.
- Cutting Width: 21-5/8"
- Cutting Height: 3-3/4"
- Narrow Cut: 1-1/4"
- Cutting Length Behind Knife: 22-7/16"
- Table Length in Front of Knife: 18"
- Clamp Pressure: 1900 - 3800 psi
- Motor: 2 HP
- Cutter size: 54"(H) x 42-1/8"(W) x 55-1/8"(D)
- Power: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 20 amp dedicated circuit
- Shipping weight: 772 pounds
- Optional side tables extend the stainless steel working surface for easy, efficient paper stacking and storing.
|22-1/6" Cutting Sticks||01MCS0678||$98 |
Our price is too low to list!