Wire Binding Machine - WirePro Advantage E
Heavy Duty Electric Punch & Manual Wire Closer.
The Wirepro Advantage E has a heavy duty punch motor and manual closer built into one machine. It can punch up to 20 sheets of paper (20 lbs.) and has a punch length of 14".
- Die Disengagement Pins: For a clean and complete punching with different paper sizes.
- Side Margin Control: Provides and evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Wire Holder: Holds wire in place for easier inserting of sheets.
- Foot Pedal Operated
- Diameter Scale: Measures document's thickeness in order to select best wire size option.
- Waste Drawer
- Wire Closer Control: With continuous adjusting scale for an exact and secure closure every time.
- Open Punching Throat & Continuous Punching Guide: For and easy alignment & punching of longer documents.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch margin depth for each coil size.
- Heavy-Duty Punch Motor: Single punches up to 20 sheets of paper (20 lbs).
- Power Switch
- Reverse (anti-jam) Function: For trouble free punching.
- Pitch: Available in 3:1 (3 holes per inch) and 2:1 (2 holes per inch)
- Binding Capacity: 3:1=3/16" - 9/16" , 2:1=5/8" - 1 1/4"
- Punch Length: 14" with open throat for longer documents
- Hole Punch: 3:1=Sqaure 4mm x 4mm , 2:1=Rectangular 4mm x 5.5mm
- Disengaging Dies: 3:1=All 40 Dies , 2:1=All 53 Dies
- Punching: Electric
- Up to 20 sheets (20 lbs paper)
- Weight & Volume: 72 lbs & 2.92 CbFt
- An optional binding workstation is also available