BookletMakers - B2000 Stitch 'N Fold Bookletmaker
B2000 Stitch'N Fold - Booklet Maker
The only booklet maker with wire stitching technology.Improved technology, high productivity, and simple operation make the Stitch 'N Fold bookletmaker a great unit for the production environment.
- Wire stitching technology allows affordable, reliable, production bookletmaking.
- Compact tabletop unit.
- Produces up to 2300 booklets per hour.
- Stitches and folds 2 - 25 sheets of 20# bond for up to 100 page booklets.
- Wire spools allow up to 65,000 booklets each.
- Handles paper sizes 4-3/4" x 8-1/2" to 12-3/4" x 18-1/2"
- Booklets sizes from 4-1/2" x 5 1/2" to 8-1/2" x 11" & metric equivalents
- Stitch spacing is 5-1/2" on 8-1/2" or 11" tall, 2-3/4" on 5-1/2" tall books
- Machie will do stitch & fold, stitch only, fold only, corner stitch, or side stitch.
- Resettable 6 digit counter.
- Knife fold with dual sets of folding rollers for quality flat folds.
- Side jog plus full length tape feed.
- Exit tray conveyor.
- Size: 25"(H) x 21"(W) x 52"(L)
- Power: 115 Volts, 60Hz, 10 Amps
- Weight: 235 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 350 lbs.
- Optional back jog to perfectly align pages
- Optional collator interface
- Optional activated clinch
- Optional in-line corner/side stitch gate
- Optional collator for automatic assembly of your printed pages
- Optional face trimmer to trim booklets in-line