Paper Cutters - MBM 4810-EP 18 1/2 inch
The 4810-EP provides fast, precise cutting for quick printers and in-plant facilities. Semi automatic digital control, yet simple to use. A high performance cutter for a high-accuracy production environment.
- LED digital display allows indication accuracy to 0.01" for power back gauge positioning.
- Advanced EP programmable keypad features 9 preset programs with up to 9 steps each.
- Memory key for repeat cuts and eject key.
- Spindle clamping system applies firm pressure along the entire cutting length.
- Blade can be easily changed without removing covers.
- Two side guides on the front table and back gauge allow precise positioning, even for small paper stocks.
- Transparent safety guard on the front and rear tables give a clear view of paper alignment.
- Stand has a convenient shelf for extra storage.
- Safe, true two-hand operation.
- Motor protection switch is standard.
- Main switch and safety switch with keys.
- Cutting Width: 18-1/2"
- Cutting Height: 3"
- Narrow Cut: 1-1/4"
- Cutting Length Behind Knife: 19"
- Table Length in Front of Knife: 13-5/8"
- Motor: 2 HP
- Cutter size: 53-1/2"(H) x 29-3/4"(W) x 38-1/4"(D)
- Power: 115 V AC, 20 amp dedicated circuit
- Shipping weight: 531 pounds
|22-7/8" Cutting Sticks||01MCS0675||$62 |
Our price is too low to list!