Coil Binding Machine - Coil Pro 2000 EPI
Heavy Duty Electric Coil Punch & Inserter
The Coil Pro 2000 EPI has a heavy duty punch motor and built in electric coil inserter. It punches 20 sheets of paper (20 lbs) at a time and has a binding capacity of up to 7/8".
- Die disengagement pins: for a clean and complete punching with different paper sizes.
- Side Margin Control: Provides and evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Punching & Inserting Switch
- Electric Coil Inserter: Allows the operator the free working of both hands and complete control of roller.
- Foot Pedal Operated
- Waste Drawer
- Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function: For trouble free punching.
- Power Switch
- Heavy-Duty Punch Motor: Single punches up to 20 sheets of paper (20 lbs).
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch margin depth for each coil size.
- Open Punching Throat & Continuous Punching Guide: For and easy alignment & punching of longer documents.
- U-Shaped alignment Channel: Aides in conforming the spine of larger diameter documents to the coil's shape, for faster and easier insertion.
- Pitch: 4:1
- Punching & Inserting: Electric
- Punch Length: 13" (53 dies)
- Hole Punch: Round (4mm radius)
- Disengaging Dies: 5
- Single Punching Capacity: Up to 20 sheets (20 lbs paper)
- Binding Capacity: Up to 7/8"
- Weight & Volume: 75 lbs & 2.82 CbFt
- One Year Warranty