Universal Punches - HD 7700 Extra Heavy Duty Electric Punch
The heaviest duty punching with a quick change die system. Punches up to 55 sheets of paper at a time.
- New LED diagnostic display
- Patented anti-jam feature detects punch overload and triggers auto reverse to eliminate punch jams
- Also features backup manual reverse
- Punching capacity is 40 to 55 sheets of 20 lb. bond, depending on the punch hole pattern used.
- Up to 90 punch cycles per minute (15,000 to 18,000 sheets per hour).
- Punch up to 10 plastic mylar sheets regardless of hole pattern (depending on mylar mil thickness).
- Upgradeable to an automatic punch
- Patented "QCDS" quick change die system. No tools, nothing to take apart. All punch pins easily disengage
- New long-lasting die lubrication leaves no residue
- The HD 7700 has 20 interchangeable dies available with 12 standard hole patterns
- Comes with your choice of one standard die (ask for details)
- 14" open ended punching allows for wider applications
- New paper entry chute for easy paper insertion
- No waste tray sensors needed: extra high capacity waste chip tray has clear access cover.
- Smooth, quiet, power on demand operation
- "Accu-Set" paper adjustment knob for fine adjustments on odd paper sizes
- Uses standard hands free foot pedal, the optional versa trigger switch, or the new palm switch
- Extremely durable all metal construction
- Size: 8-1/2"(H) x 21"(W) x 22-1/2"(L)
- Power: 115/230 Volts, 4/2 Amps, 60/50 Hz.
- Weight: 80 lbs.
- Shipping weight: 85 lbs.
- Optional Versa switch
- Optional palm switch
- Optional extra capacity dies for special applications
- Standard and custom dies for the 7700 are available