Wire Binder - WirePro Advantage Plus
Wire Punch and Bind Machine
Manual punch and bind 3:1 or 2:1 wire. Heavy duty binding machine for professional binding of presentations, manuals, proposals, directories, training materials - anywhere that the highest quality appearance is required.
- Punches and binds books up to 9/16" in a 3:1 hole pattern (up to 1-1/4" in a 2:1 hole pattern)
- Open-ended punch for punching documents wider than 14"
- Binds (crimps) wire up to 14"
- Punches up to 20 sheets per stroke
- Punch pins may be individually disengaged to allow binding of smaller width books
- Vertical wire closer for easier, more accurate crimping
- Punches square holes for easy page turning and overall aesthetics (rectangular holes in 2:1)
- Long handle provides greater leverage for easy punching of paper
- Separate handles for punching and binding
- Wire holder for easy page insertion
- Hole depth adjustment provides the correct spacing for all thicknesses of books
- Integrated wire guide identifies the size of your wire
- Integrated binding thickness guide tells you what size wire to use
- Sturdy, all metal construction
- 9-1/2"(H) x 22"(W) x 14"(L)
- 45 pounds
- One year warranty
- An optional binding workstation is also available